We’ll tackle your branding, template design, website build, and more, all in record time. Say goodbye to endless revisions and wasted meetings. We’re all about cutting through the noise and focusing on what truly matters: delivering top-quality results. We’ve mastered the art of efficiency through questionnaires and systems without sacrificing quality or creativity.
I’ve been designing brands, websites, and other design assets for over 15 years, and I’ve had my fair share of 2, 12, and even 52-week projects – sometimes ending in frustration by either myself, my client, or all parties involved. Let’s be real- no one wants to wait for their project to be finished, and every client deserves first-class treatment. – KC
Designers know the frustration of project timelines derailing due to delayed feedback or missing requirements. So, to fill the time gaps, we book more clients. But then the client is ready, and before we know it, we’re juggling a half dozen clients in a week, and we feel like we’re letting everyone down and getting nothing accomplished! This is not a fun situation and definitely not the level of service we want to provide.
When we work together for a Design Intensive, it’s so important that you show up with everything I’ll need in order to make it a success, and I set aside a block of time dedicated to YOU, and only you. As you have probably experienced, we are all so much more efficient if we concentrate on one project than if we spread the same work out over an extended period of time. The energy is high, we don’t have multiple project restarts, and there’s a thrill in seeing just how much can be accomplished in a short amount of time! – KC
how it works
Once you’ve booked your date, you’ll receive 2 emails from me. Pay close attention to the 2nd email; check your spam if you don’t get it. It includes all the important pre-work info you need, including access to your questionnaires, your task list form to rank your requests in order of importance, and a link to schedule your kickoff day intro call.
On your kickoff day, we will start with a video call and then communicate through Project.co, while we knock out your list! This IS a collaborative process, but it is NOT an in-person or Zoom intensive. My best work happens when I am able to concentrate and focus without distractions. This includes staying out of my email inbox and text messages!
Once we’ve completed our Design Intensive together, we’ll have a review and wrap-up call.*
Following our time block, I’ll also be available to you for 14 days via email or Project.co so that you can reach out if you find yourself lost, confused, or stuck on anything related to the work we accomplished. You’ll be able to request feedback and personalized walk-thru video demos as needed.*
*Two hours of flex time is included for all calls, correspondence, and support outside of our Mini Design Intensive.
what can you do during a design intensive?
A lot! Each bullet point is an example of what can be done during a Mini Design Intensive. Create your task list, and rank in order of importance. If items take longer to complete than the time booked, you can always add another time block.
- Full brand identity design or refresh including your simple custom logo, colors & font selections, curated icons/illustrations, photos & a handful of social media templates
- A simple custom logo with a (very basic) 3-page WordPress website
- Simple custom logo, business card, letterhead & envelope templates, and signage layout (real estate, building, door).
WEBSITE & DIGITAL DESIGN
- A simple 3 – 5 page WordPress website
- A 5-page WordPress website re-design
- Setup your course or membership platform outline on MemberVault
- Design your lead-magnet, PowerPoint presentation, e-book, or short-form sales page.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING
- Set up a 12-month industry specific content calendar framework including topics, and create three months of static content using your existing branding.
- Set up a 12-month content calendar framework including topics, and create one month of edited video content using your recordings (limits apply).
- Create 12 months of ‘filler’ content that matches your current branding perfectly.
sign me up
I’m ready to cross this off of my to do list!
Your Mini Design Intensive Includes:
- We’ll have an intro call to review your goals, etc. to be sure we make the most effective use of our time together!*
- Workbooks and guides that will ensure that we have what we need.
- Up to 7 hours during our time block to work on your curated task list.
- Review and wrap-up call for review and “fix” support.*
- Following our time block, you’ll have 14 days of direct email and/or Project.co support, where you can ask me questions, get feedback, and personalized walk-thru video demos as needed.*
*Two hours of flex time is included for all calls, correspondence, and support outside our Mini Design Intensive time block.
Mini Design Intensive with Kim – $1360
Not sure what to do?
I know how overwhelming it can be to figure out what to do, who to work with, and how to get started. Click below to book a pitch-free call with me and I’ll answer any questions you may have.