This video shows you how to share a reel as a story and add a GIF.
- Click on the paper airplane (bottom right).
- Then click Add to story (lower left).
- Go to the very top and change the background. Just tap on that a couple of times to get something that you like.
- Then enlarge by pinching and spreading out.
Add a GIF or image to your story
- Do not close Instagram.
- Open your photos or camera app.
- Find the image you want to use, tap the three dots on the top right, then tap copy.
- Go back to Instagram, tap and hold on your screen. The text prompt will appear, press and hold again and select paste. Move it around where you want it.
- Voila, tap the arrow to post!